Below are the research outputs acknowledging SIRIUS funding. See here for a full publication list of the BioFM group.
- B. Owen, T. Krüger. Numerical investigation of the formation and stability of homogeneous pairs of soft particles in inertial microfluidics. arXiv
- H. Wang, T. Krüger, F. Varnik. Geometry and flow properties affect phase shift between pressure and shear stress waves in blood vessels. Fluids 6(11), 378 (2021) Fluids
- Q. Zhou, J. Fidalgo, M.O. Bernabeu, M.S.N. Oliveira, T. Krüger. Emergent cell-free layer asymmetry and biased haematocrit partition in a biomimetic vascular network of successive bifurcations. Soft Matter 17, 3619-3633 (2021) Soft Matter
- A. Hochstetter, R. Vernekar, R. Austin, H. Becker, J. Beech, D. Fedosov, G. Gompper, S.-C. Kim, J. Smith, G. Stolovitzky, J. Tegenfeldt, B. Wunsch, K.K. Zeming, T. Krüger, D. Inglis. Deterministic Lateral Displacement – Challenges and Perspectives. ACS Nano 14, 9, 10784-10795 (2020), ACS
- E. Guzniczak, T. Krüger, H. Bridle, M. Jimenez. Limitation of spiral microchannels for small particle separation in heterogeneous mixtures: impact of particles’ size and deformability. Biomicrofluidics 14, 044113 (2020), Biomicrofluidics